As we open our doors again we are reevaluating all aspects of our business; from our entry experience, to how our seating and ticketing will work, as well as the flow of our concession area in order to maximize safety for both employees and guests alike.
We are redesigning our website to make online ticket purchasing even easier than before in order to reduce the number of in-building touch points.
Over the coming days and weeks, we look forward to working with you, our guests, to make sure that your family feel as comfortable as possible coming back to the movies.
We're excited to bring the magic of movies back to our communities and can't wait to see you again!
- Our staff and management will be wearing masks at all times for your safety.
- Face masks are mandatory in all common areas of the theater such as lobbies, hallways, restrooms, restaurants, lounges, game rooms and concession stands. Masks may be removed when eating, drinking or seated for your movie. Friendly reminder to always maintain physical distancing of 6 feet or more before, during, and after the movie.
- In order to ensure social distancing please stand on the "safety stations" throughout the entry and concession process.
- We have reduced congregation points in our lobby and seating has been minimized.
- Plexiglass barriers are being installed at all possible transaction points throughout our centers.
- Restroom capacity will be limited as well, to ensure social distancing.
Seating & Moviegoing
- Reserved Seating with automatic seat and row buffers will be enabled to ensure Social Distancing and limited seating has been implemented in all auditoriums.
- Seating is cleaned between each showing.
- Showtimes have been staggered to limit guest numbers in communal areas and during theater exits.
- Groups will be limited to no more than 2 per row to allow for safe access in and out of rows.
- At the end of the movie, guests closest to the screen will exit first, with each subsequent row following.
- Touch points have been minimized, while unavoidable touch points have hand sanitizer stations placed nearby.
- We have increased sanitization checks and cleaning, especially in areas of personal contact.
- We have reviewed our food handling procedures to ensure that we are minimizing risk.
- All Food Service staff will wear gloves and masks and will sanitize their hands at least every 30 minutes of their shift.
- Staff will be given temperature checks at the beginning of each shift in order to help ensure employee and guest safety.
- Staff with a temperature will be sent home and paid for that shift.
- Before returning, staff must be fever free, without medication, for 48 hours.
- We reserve the right to perform additional temperature checks during shifts.
- As stated above, face masks are mandatory in all common areas of the theater such as lobbies, hallways, restrooms, restaurants, lounges, game rooms and concession stands, and may be removed when eating, drinking or seated for your movie.
- We ask that guests who have a temperature, or who are not feeling well for any reason, please return at another time.
- Movie theaters are social gathering places where guests may encounter other patrons and employees. We will do everything we can to provide enhanced health and safety measures, but COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.