We are happy to announce that CWTheaters are open. We know many of you might not be ready to return to theaters at this time, but we wanted to share with you our plans.
As we open our doors again we are reevaluating all aspects of our business; from our entry experience, to how our seating and ticketing will work, as well as the flow of our concession area in order to maximize safety for both employees and guests alike.
We are redesigning our website to make online ticket purchasing even easier than before in order to reduce the number of in-building touch points.
- Our staff and management will be wearing masks at all times for your safety.
- Face masks are mandatory in all common areas of the theater such as lobbies, hallways, restrooms, restaurants, lounges, game rooms and concession stands. Masks may be removed when eating, drinking or seated for your movie. Friendly reminder to always maintain physical distancing of 6 feet or more before, during, and after the movie.
- In order to ensure social distancing please stand on the "safety stations" throughout the entry and concession process.
- We have reduced congregation points in our lobby and seating has been minimized.
- Plexiglass barriers are being installed at all possible transaction points throughout our centers.
- Restroom capacity will be limited as well, to ensure social distancing.
Seating & Moviegoing
- Reserved Seating with automatic seat and row buffers will ensure Social Distancing and limited seating has been implemented in all auditoriums.
- Seating is cleaned between each showing.
- Showtimes have been staggered to limit guest numbers in communal areas and during theater exits.
- Groups will be limited to no more than 2 per row to allow for safe access in and out of rows.
- At the end of the movie, guests closest to the screen will exit first, with each subsequent row following.
- Touch points have been minimized, while unavoidable touch points have hand sanitizer stations placed nearby.
- We have increased sanitization checks and cleaning, especially in areas of personal contact.
- We have reviewed our food handling procedures to ensure that we are minimizing risk.
- All Food Service staff will wear gloves and masks and will sanitize their hands at least every 30 minutes of their shift.
- Staff will be given temperature checks at the beginning of each shift in order to help ensure employee and guest safety.
- Staff with a temperature will be sent home and paid for that shift.
- Before returning, staff must be fever free, without medication, for 48 hours.
- We reserve the right to perform additional temperature checks during shifts.
- As stated above, face masks are mandatory in all common areas of the theater may be removed when eating, drinking seated for your movie in the auditorium.
- We ask that guests who have a temperature, or who are not feeling well for any reason, please return at another time.
- Movie theaters are social gathering places where guests may encounter other patrons and employees. We will do everything we can to provide enhanced health and safety measures, but COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
During this time of social distancing, groups must follow these guidelines:
For public showtimes, groups must call in advance to arrange appropriate seating that maintains social distancing with other guests. Groups that do not call in advance will need to be placed into predetermined reserved seating, as available, or may not be able to be accommodated. Your group may not be able to be seated together if reservations are not made in advance. Groups should call the theater at 321-723-4143 to arrange seating.
If you're nervous about the idea of public viewings, private group showings are also available during this time. Groups should call 321-723-4143 for details.
Groups must follow social distancing requirements and are strongly encouraged to wear face masks while not seated and in common areas such as the lobby, concessions, and restrooms.
Let's stay safe together, and we'll see you at the movies!